6/09/2009

CRACK A BOTTLE VIDEO

Yo... New Em's video clip. Beginning in the same atmosphere as 3 a.m, it shows something interresting goin' on. I mean, a big thing that defines a certain part of rap music and artists, is that self made man thing. Showing success, like yeah, I did it man... And the point is not if I think it's ok or not, I mean, remember Eric B & Rakim's Paid in full? 1987 man, and I think, the first of indie conscious rap listener and the last of mainstream autotuned bling bling pimp fan, know and love this album. Well damn, look at their jewels on the cover!

So, the point is, according to the fact that showing economic prosperity (in an ostentatious way or not...) is part of the game. And it's suppose to provoke a kind of wanna be syndrom, like yo, I wish I were that dude on TV. Well... That's why I like that videoclip. You can see in it, kind of inside world or secret garden of the artist while he's rappin'. Made to show specific aspect of each rappers. Em's tortured one, Dre's super west coast tattooed one, 50's super palaced pimped chicksfull one... Cause they do not appear in the video. So, shit, that's relevant, showing the dudes' inside world, is more efficient to get the auditor identified, than the all gang spending money at the bar...

Anyway... At the end, everything in that videoclip is contained into that old ugly witch's bottle of dog juice... Interesting... Really.

Shit... Have I freaked out a bit posting that one? Anyway, nice video clip, check it out. (Yo Em?! Where's my Valium?...)

No comments:

Post a Comment