3/09/2009

MEMORIES

Here is a post for the ex-geeks, postnerds, rehabilited stick up kids, like me ! I was digging in my memory trying to remember all my favourites toys and specially where the fuck my mom put them !! Here is a few of them I can remember (in no special order)…

Okay so here we go...let me start with the Original Sticking Hand made of slime that I use to throw on the black board at school



It was impossible to go the beach without my Super Soaker! We were the bosses of the beach with my crew and any pussy who tried to test us was gettin back home dead wet!


Do you remember the Crados? I was a big fan of those collectible cards and had a lot of them...Their designs were fucking sick!

This remind me the Madballs! I had DUST BRAIN..I actually know how to put my hands on it...Yeah!!


What about the Action Figures? I lived for the Ninja Turtles and April O'neal and her sexy yellow suit, my pet turtle was called Donatella (RIP) ...



...I was a freak of MASK the cartoon and had of lot of those too, I had the gas station that you could turn into a missile launcher station...aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwhhhhh...


One of my friends brought me this crazy Tyranosaurus Rex from New York when Jurassic Park cames out...I could tear off a piece of his flesh...so mad!


My sister was always playing with her girly shits called Polly Pockets...I loved to kill them with the boy version of it, my gangsta MIGHTY MAX...


Last but not least, the BATTLE BEASTS... They had this little square window you could peep trough in their armor. They were my favourite!




There is a lot more I can't remember or find on the internet...hope it will brings you some good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment